This week we’re shining a light on Volunteer Time!
Volunteer Time is a brilliant way of making a difference to your local community and you can apply for up to 5 days leave to get involved in a project of your choosing. We’ve featured a wide variety of these here on Community Link-Up, which you’ll find in our Volunteer Case Studies strand.
This year’s approved applications include:
- Staff at FFSC (Bradford) – cleaning/painting/redecorating for Forget-me-not children’s charity (throughout Spring)
- Natasha Sewley (The Consortium Shrewsbury) – volunteering in schools during SATs exams (May/June)
- The Consortium Shrewsbury – Crucial Crew (4 June)
- Simon Cousins – Fundraising for Swindon 105.5 Community Radio (dates TBC)
- Marketing Team (The Consortium Trowbridge) – cleaning/painting at Stepping Stones Special School (11 July TBC)
- Nicola Hewlett (Smiths News) – Volunteering at Fairford Air Show (17th and 20th July)
You’ll see the above list shows a wide variety of ways staff are using their Volunteer Time. The links take you to the stories we’ve featured already – keep your eyes peeled for more from FFSC very soon!
Inspired to apply for Volunteer Time, or need further information? Take the link to find out more 🙂