Just to let you know there’s a new Keep in Touch page which drops down from the main menu. This has details of the ways you can keep in touch with the Community Link-Up team and what’s happening this year.
The page shows some of the key contacts for this year’s Community Link-Up activities.
Here they are again, so you can see who they are:
- National Literacy Trust Young Readers Programme – Frances Plant and Mark Silver
- Bath Rugby Foundation/Stickability – Kerrie Colford and Rachel Varney
- Colleague Involvement – Kerrie Colford
- Charity Fundraising – Bike Ride/Boat Race – Laura Morris
- Everything else – via the Community Link-Up email address
Further information will be added as and when further specific Link-Up activities and projects get under way.
The individual Charity Fundraising, Community Volunteering and Colleague Involvement pages have also been updated with the key contact information where appropriate.