A team of 14 riders drawn from all four corners of the Group will be embarking on this year’s From S to N cycle ride.
They comprise a nice blend of experienced riders from last year’s From A to B, plus some fresh new faces up for the challenge.
The Who’s Who of the ride and the charities they’re supporting are as follows:
- Ian Tallamy – Wakefield House IT (NewstrAid)
- Ian Evans – Aberystwyth Depot (Mencap)
- Cayleb Needham – Newport (St David’s Foundation)
- Brett Hanley – Wakefield House IT (Swindon Down’s Syndrome Group)
- Mark Charlton – Wakefield House Comms (The National Autistic Society and The Taliesin Trust)
- Neil Barker – BLS (The Jane Tomlinson Appeal)
- Ben Beach – Bertrams (East Anglian Air Ambulance)
- Hugh McGill – Bertrams (MacMillan Cancer Support)
- Steven Clark – Newcastle (Marie Curie Cancer Care, Newcastle) NB Steven is warming up for From S to N by riding from Coast to Coast with 2 colleagues at the beginning of June
- Paul Reeves – Southampton (Alzheimer’s Society)
- Paul Northover – Southampton (Cancer Research UK)
- Martin Beach – Bertrams (EACH – East Anglia Childrens Hospice; donating especially to the Quidenham, Norfolk Branch)
- Chris Benger – Newport (LATCH – Children with Cancer)
- Danny Lees – London Travel News (COSMIC – The Children of St. Mary’s Intensive Care Unit)
We’ll be updating you later with a picture and news of how they’re getting on, plus details of their online donation pages for your support.
In the meantime, I hear one of the team members recently attended a top secret training camp held in much hillier and warmer climes.
He also found this stupendous view – can you guess who it was and the location perhaps? Leave your guesses in the Comments below 😉